Sunday, December 20, 2020

Hit a plateau, any suggestions?

Hi! First post here... 🙋🏼‍♀️

So my weight loss journey kicked off around Nov 2018 and following a mostly keto diet I dropped around 4 stone in 9 months or so.

Since then I started CrossFit and my body shape & composition has changed hugely over the last year, so much so that I’ve dropped down another 1-2 dress sizes while only changing in about half a stone of weight.

I really want to lose more weight (specifically, fat) and change my body composition. My body fat percentage has gone from 40% down to 30% but I’d ideally like to get into the 20-25% bracket and reassess from there. My vague understanding is that it’s easier to lose weight/fat and then build muscle after as you can’t really do the two together very easily.

Lately I just can’t seem to get my weight to budge, I just gain and lose the same 1-2kgs constantly and have only managed to get my %BF down by 1% in the last 3 months. Stats below, anyone got any helpful ideas? 🙂

Female Height - 156cm / 5 ft 1 Weight - 68kg / 150lbs BMR - 1350 TDEE - 2000ish (I tend to work out 4-6 times per week depending on my work schedule)

I usually eat around 1100 - 1400 cals per day but that does leave me pretty hungry on the days I train so it’s not easy. Not eating keto anymore, just a general balance (not really tracking macros specifically).

Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/--dani8--
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3paOdyV

No comments:

Post a Comment