Thursday, December 3, 2020

I don’t know when to stop...

I started at 5’4” and 158 pounds. I’ve since lost 24lbs in a healthy way over the course of many many months. My goal was to get down to 120lbs but...

I feel content where I’m at? I don’t love my body but I no longer actively dislike it. I’ve been plateaued at my CW (134lbs) for over a month now and it feels like my body is really trying to hang out here.

I think I will be happier at 120 but I’m not unhappy now? When is it time to stop weight loss? Do you lose until you’re content and comfortable or do you chase the dream body?

I have a history of disordered eating so I’m trying to get some “normal” outside perspectives. My brian will ALWAYS tell me to keep losing even if I shouldn’t.

TLDR; It’s hard to know when to stop losing weight, and sometimes you feel content with your body sooner than you expect.

submitted by /u/neuro-sigh-ence
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Jzkvo3

No comments:

Post a Comment