Saturday, December 5, 2020

I miss the feeling of over eating, and I miss relaxing by eating in front of the TV

I’ve been mildly successful in my weight loss, having lost about 15lbs since August of this year, but I’ve been struggling to stay on track for more than a few days at a time before I just start eating whatever I want again. I’m still successful despite this, but I think that’s because my starting weight is so high (269). Plus, I know I could be making faster progress if I stuck to it better. How are y’all doing it???

I plan cheat days (1 a week) but it always ends up being more like 3-4 a week. I can eat a generous amount of calories for my size and I try to pick high volume low calorie food, but I miss the junk food. I usually have room in my calorie budget for one indulgence in the evening but that’s not always satisfying to me. I miss the feeling of being physically stuffed - I feel like since I’m not eating to the point of being seriously over full I am not getting full at all, if that makes sense? I’m getting tired of denying myself, and each time I resist I feel like it takes more and more effort on my part.

If you’ve managed to figure out how to overcome this, please let me know!

submitted by /u/BluebirdKindly
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39KWh4V

No comments:

Post a Comment