Saturday, December 5, 2020

I went from a BMI of 35.1 to a BMI of 29.87 and I still feel like my body is disgusting

So I’m an now overweight thirteen year old, was Obease just a few days ago but got past that. I don’t feel like my body has really changed at all, I still feel gross about the cellulite on my upper legs and knees, I still have these under-arm flaps which haven’t even began to shrink, I still have moobs, I still feel like my body is unattractive. My weight loss has been extremely slow, my weight loss works exclusively in huge flushes of weight, meaning that I go from not losing any weight over the span of three weeks, to losing four to six pounds in three days, it’s very strange, I’ve been losing weight for six months and have only lost thirty pounds even with a 1400 calorie deficit and regular exercise. I guess I just thought that weight loss would make me feel better about myself, but I still don’t feel good about myself. The way that I view my body changes day to day, even though I’m three pounds lighter, I feel like I looked better last month. I don’t know, weight loss is confusing.

submitted by /u/starlit_pandora
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3qyKxZa

No comments:

Post a Comment