Tuesday, December 8, 2020

I'm just really proud of myself today.

I started my weightloss journey at 330 lbs. For some background, I'm a 25 year old female and 5'10. I began my weight loss journey 3 years ago and I was doing really well until may of last year when I went on vacation and fell off the wagon. I maintained for quite some time but recently went through some rough things in life and turned to food to try and feel better. My lowest weight was 255 before may '19. I've really let myself go, but last night I decided it's time. I'm happy and in a really good mental space right now. Today was the first day I tracked my food and stayed under 2k calories in a VERY long time. I know it's just one day, but I know I'll wake up feeling good about it tomorrow and hopefully continue on a good path. I'm currently at 275ish. my goal is around 180/190. It seems so within reach. I know one day is worlds tiniest victory, but you gotta celebrate the small things. I hope I can find some good guidance here. Thanks for reading 😊

TLDR; I ate well for one day and I'm proud of it.

submitted by /u/isathrowawaybaybayy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lTTjh2

No comments:

Post a Comment