Tuesday, December 8, 2020

My weight loss stopped after going to the gym. Worried.

21 year old male. 172cm tall.

Hi, I've been losing weight consistently for about a year now, I started at 100 kilograms last year, and as of today I weigh 74 kilograms, I have 7 more kilograms to lose, but ever since I started weight lifting at the gym 10 days ago, I see that I have stopped losing weight, it seems to not change anymore and I'm not eating more, I'm still in a calorie deficit, making sure to eat enough protein so I don't pass out at the gym. What could it be? And I know it's not the muscle because it's too early to build any muscle in just 10 days. Should I eat less? I'm worried. I have changed nothing from my diet again.

submitted by /u/Affectionate_Knee_67
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3n0jjJ0

No comments:

Post a Comment