Saturday, December 5, 2020

I'm starting to enjoy the feeling of hunger. Is that bad?

So I used to hate feeling hungry. I'm not sure why that is, but it definitely was a reason I'd overeat.

Since starting to get back on the weight loss train around 8 weeks ago, I've started fasting every day. I usually do 16 hours fasting and 8 hours where I can eat between usually 4pm and 12am (I'm a night owl).

At the start it was really tough. The feeling of hunger was quite painful and distracting. However, now, I have come to realise I'm starting to enjoy that feeling. I keep pushing how long i can go not eating anything.

I also use this as a way to enjoy a cheat meal (like some junk fast-food). I will not eat all day and just have the one meal that day.

Is this dangerous or unhealthy?

I never feel lightheaded or anything. I'm still a big guy (120kg).

If you've any advice I'd appreciate it.

submitted by /u/jigglyjosh92
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39JV6md

No comments:

Post a Comment