Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Let's goooo! Day 1

So, I've been eyeing this thread for a while now, whenever I need motivation to start losing weight and I've never actually committed.

So, I am starting this post today 1/12/20 to mark the first day of my weight loss journey. I recently turned 20, weigh 90-95kg (my scales r super dodgy) and am 5'6". For reference, I am a size 16 in UK.

My goal weight is 65kg which I aim to hit by the time I turn 21. I am currently my heaviest ever weight, find it sooo easy to put on and hard to lose due to my PCOS but I really want to make a lifestyle change now.

For some background: I was diagnosed w PCOS at around 14, since when I have been putting on kgs of weight yearly. I think every year, by my next birthday I'll fit into this specific red dress that I own and each year it's gotten tighter and tighter. I aim to fit back into this dress!

I know I am anonymous, but I will keep this as updated as I can along my journey and would love for people to interact with me so we can keep eachother motivated!

submitted by /u/cheez_panini
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ofmSek

No comments:

Post a Comment