Thursday, December 24, 2020

My roommate has an ED, but I want to lose weight.

Hi, I'm a college student who has always been overweight since late MS early high school. This is the heaviest I've ever been, (currently 5'4 159-161 depending on bloating etc) and I'm currently home for the holidays, where I can eat fairly healthy because my family is also on somewhat of a weight loss journey. When I'm at my apartment near school though, I want to stock my pantry with low calorie alternatives and limit junk food, but my roommate has the completely opposite goal while she tries to recover from her eating disorder, and it's so tempting to just snack all day if I can. Part of it is that we split groceries, so we share everything and it would be kind of an expense (but affordable for me) if we started to do things separately. But she's also a good friend of mine and I don't want to inhibit her recovery or fill the house with foods that trigger her and make her worse. I really want to go into next year with healthy habits and work towards a body that I love and feel comfortable in, but I don't want to do it at her expense. Is this possible? Any advice would be really appreciated.

submitted by /u/throwraroomiesbf
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38xDWGm

No comments:

Post a Comment