Thursday, December 24, 2020

Couple questions regarding weight loss

So I've been losing a lot of weight. I'm counting calories in my head and working out everyday. One thing I do that I want an opinion on is that somedays I might eat pretty unhealthy. Depending on the day I could possibly eat around 3000-3500 calories (not often). Then the next day I eat a bit less than I usually do. Note I do not starve myself. But lets say if I usually tend to shoot for 2000 calories I might shoot for 1500 to try to balance out some of the overeating I did. So far this has worked fine but is this not going to work well when I lose enough weight?

Also I eat vegetables everyday and am getting my nutrients. But sometimes I feel lazy. Is there really anything wrong with eating a protein cookie with 470 calories for lunch on those days if I'm still eating a lot of vegetables and eating a proper breakfast/dinner?

ONE last question. Some days I want a bigger lunch so I skip out on breakfast and wait till lunch time. Is this bad for my metabolism or is it fine to just skip out on breakfast some days?

Thanks for anyone that read. I am 6'5 270 pounds if that matters.

submitted by /u/ChesnaughtZ
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aAJkLw

No comments:

Post a Comment