Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Time to start again

After a rather enlightening conversation with my spouse, I realized a bunch of shit. I was not working out/buying makeup/buying clothes because in doing so I felt like I was taking his time or spending his money out of vanity (I'm a stay at home mom of two, he works full time and is involved in a business startup, which takes his remaining time).

Many miscommunications later, a discussion last night made me realize, that by caring for myself, it also makes him feel good. He never minded the time my working out interfered a little with his schedule, or when I spent money on makeup. It was an incredible conversation and now I feel ready to take care of myself the way I really need to. Maybe now I can let myself throw away my 8 year old eyeshadow, haha.

So here's to new beginnings!

I'm 29, F, 5ft 3in, 161lbs

GW: 130lbs

30lb weight loss by next December maybe? Here's the hope!

submitted by /u/karriwitchet
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lyHiNV

No comments:

Post a Comment