Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Hi guys, i've got a question about repairing the damage from a recent binge

I've been doing really well with my weight loss, tracking calories in and exercise. I've lost a couple of kilos, but over the past two days I consumed so much that I overate by 700 calories on each day, amounting to 1400 calories which is about half a lb of fat.

My maintenance is 1800 cals. I'm thinking of just doing a two day fast which will net me a loss of 1800*2=3600 calories which will resolve the 1800 calories AND put me back on track with the 500 calories I was supposed to lose on them days.

I can visibily see the difference in my waistline and it disturbs me. Will this get me back on track? My main concern is that a greater portion of the weight loss will be muscle instead of fat :(.

submitted by /u/Humble_Pie_xox
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39zjua2

No comments:

Post a Comment