Friday, December 25, 2020

Weight loss without exercise

This may be long, sorry. Kind of a rant(?)

I’ve been fairly consistently working out at home(beachbody workouts) since 2010. I got to a healthy weight and maintained for about 5 years. 2015 I had my second child and gained 58 pounds during the pregnancy. Within the first year I lost maybe 20 of it, and another 10 prior to this year. This year I’ve gained about 30 pounds and back up to my heaviest weight (and I’m not pregnant).

This year I’ve also gotten what I think to be plantar fasciitis, the past 4 months or so I’ve continued to workout but I think resting may be my best option temporarily to see if it helps with the pain. My biggest concern is I’ve been struggling to lose weight even with exercise. Now taking exercise out of my calorie burn I’m scared my weight will go higher. Especially since it’s something I’ve always done at least 4 days a week.

Is it possible to lose weight without daily workouts? Especially if you’re use to exercising?Should I not stop working out? I’ve heard working out can increase hunger, but I don’t think not working out will have the opposite effect.

submitted by /u/Thatdorkchick
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34Gsd71

No comments:

Post a Comment