Friday, December 25, 2020

Hello there! I am quite new to all of this but I am in desperate need of change and weight loss.

I am usually one to make my mind up to lose weight in the night and ignore all about it the very next morning. Sadly, I am not getting younger and I want to enjoy myself and my body NOW and not later. Are there any tips for losing weight in a (mentally!!!) healthy way without beating myself up too much? I am always looking on online shops and thinking >Oh, I would love to wear that but I won’t buy it cuz I would feel terrible in it with my body in its‘ state rn< . Would it (objectively) be good or bad to just buy one and just wait for some pounds to roll so I can have a „material“ goal in front of me?

submitted by /u/MindlessGuardian
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3rtU58o

No comments:

Post a Comment