Friday, December 25, 2020

Upcoming group challenges?

(31F, 5'0", 134lb)

Does anyone know when/if there is another team weight loss challenge? I participated in one last year but had to drop out due to unexpected illness (sorry, team potions...).

It turns out that my illness was actually caused by my weight and although I've maintained through the year, the holidays have added a bit around the middle and my condition is in danger of returning. I really want to get back to pursuing my weight loss goals but am eager for some group support. If there are no upcoming challenges, would anyone be interested in organizing a small one with me?

(Sorry if there's been a post about this already, I tried to search it out and couldn't find anything)

submitted by /u/s00go
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hi2E1n

No comments:

Post a Comment