Sunday, March 21, 2021

21.03.2018 vs 21.03.2021

Posting this photo only because it makes me so happy and soo proud. Guys, please understand the significance of progress pictures. Nothing would motivate you more when you see real day by day progress. Even when there are not many changes to the weighing scale, keep noticing how your body changes week by week or month by month. Keep taking your photos as when you see how much you’ve changed as compared to before, it quite literally sends a tear down your eye.

I am 87 kgs right now, started from 124/125 kg and my weight loss has really slowed down, almost more or less a plateau now, but I am not killing myself over it. I am learning to enjoy the journey. Thank you everyone. This sub has been really motivational.

submitted by /u/mymainaccounttt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3c6Ob7p

No comments:

Post a Comment