Monday, March 22, 2021

Having a tough time with patience after my weight loss slowed down.. Old ED thoughts returning

Hi everyone -

I’ll keep it brief. Last weekend (not the one that just ended) I ended up having a big binge on Keto foods. It wrecked my body for at least 4 days, both physically and mentally. Due to my over consumption I had a very small loss this week, and now I feel the “need” to binge creeping back into my mind.

I’ve been doing well with re-wiring my relationship to food so I don’t think I’m going to cave in, but I didn’t think I’d miss the comfort of being so full I couldn’t move. I don’t miss the physical feeling, just the momentary bliss. It’s weird, and I don’t like it.

That’s all.

submitted by /u/Oragami-Hot-Sauce
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3c6AF3N

No comments:

Post a Comment