Monday, March 22, 2021

Weight loss tracker - r/loseit with me!!

Hi!

I decided that I need to do something.

And here, I am doing it.

This post, this community and this sub will hold me accountable for my journey.

Starting from today, I will do some form of exercise and will update everyday with a photograph as a proof. You can contribute/cheer/join in in the comments. This lockdown has made me realise the importance of having people in life and this is the way I will bring people to me and make them a part of my journey. As of now, I weigh about 86 kg/175 cm and my GW is about 68 kg. I know it's overkill but given my field of work, I can not afford to be un-healthy.

Alright then beauties:

Day-0 | 21 March | Jog - 3.2km |85 |

Day-1 | 22 March | Jog - 3.3km |85 |

Day-2 | 23 March | ? | ? |

Day-3 | 24 March | ? | ? |

Day-4 | 25 March | ? | ? |

Day-5 | 26 March | ? | ? |

Day-6 | 27 March | ? | ? |

Day-7 | 28 March | ? | ? |

Day-8 | 29 March | ? | ? |

Day-9 | 30 March | ? | ? |

submitted by /u/blkbird__
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ca1PGZ

No comments:

Post a Comment