Sunday, March 21, 2021

will I get loose skin if I lose 15 - 20 kg?

Hi! Idk if this question is allowed here. I hope it is. I gained some weight recently because of my thyroid which led me to be 6.6kgs overweight in terms of my BMI and everything, so not just me feeling fat but actually overweight.

I’m 22. I successfully lost 5.8 kgs since the end of January (so +- 2 months).

I’m on a good roll and I’m looking to lose more than just the 5.8! I’d like to lose 10 more, maybe 15 if it’s possible. At the rate I’m going now I seem to be losing a bit less than 3 a month. I’m worried about getting a lot of loose skin with this weight loss. Any advice or info?

Thank you!!

submitted by /u/Skizo999
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3s73v9D

No comments:

Post a Comment