Saturday, December 4, 2021

Help with calorie deficit...

My starting weight was 120 kg (265 lbs), so I started doing CICO and ate 1400 to 1600 calories per day with some occasional running (C25K program). I had sedentary lifestyle at that moment and diet was rich in carbs with barely 40-50 g protein intake. Over couple of months, I lost 13 kg and now I weigh 107 kg (236 lbs). I started going to to gym last week. I usually do strength training and then cardio on treadmill. Since last week, I have increased my protein intake, to approx 130 g per day. I am only active in gym and have sedentary lifestyle otherwise. The question, I had was that should I increase my calorie intake to approx. 1800-1900 calories/day or stick with 1400-1600 calories per day but this time, with more protein intake. I read some stuff online, and they recommend that I shouldnt drop my calorie intake that low because my body will decrease BMR but I dont want to risk gaining weight again because weight loss is a difficult journey. My current TDEE is 2,275 at sedentary and 2,939 at moderate exercise. I have no problem eating 1400-1600 calories per day, but I dont want my body to decrease BMR.

Thank you in advance.

My height is 5'11 or 180 cm.

submitted by /u/Lazy-Tower2584
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3Gg6Euq

No comments:

Post a Comment