Saturday, December 4, 2021

What's a weight loss technique that has worked for you?

I'd seriously like to hear your take on it, someone's who's already been through the process of something that works.

Because to be honest, I'm sick and tired of all these 'LOSE WEIGHT IN 2 WEEKS WITH NO DIET AND EXERCISE' bullshit and others.

I'd like to know what made it work for you to lose weight? Did you follow a specific channel on YouTube? Or did you subscribe to a trainer? Or did you find a method that works for you all by yourself?

Do let me know if there's some advice that could help me lose some weight.

(Also the gyms are closed where I live, so that's an option)

submitted by /u/BlindedByTheLightsYo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31rEv4C

No comments:

Post a Comment