Monday, July 18, 2022

Beginner weight loser here, A few questions I need answering

i’m sorry if this isn’t the right place to ask questions, i looked online and they don’t give me straight answers, so i’m 18m, weigh in at 99kg at 6ft. i consume 2000kcal a day, i plan to drop to 1800 once i get the hang of controlling my hunger + urges.

do carbs really matter? i track my calories for the first week, my carbs have always been over 200g, as well as my fat being above 60g and my protein sitting at 50g, do these numbers matter or is it solely calories?

my diet consists of chicken, fish, rice, pasta, whole meal bread, very few processed foods (fish cakes, fish fingers etc), i aim for 2L a day, do i need to change or improve on this?

last but not least, exercise!! (yay…) i don’t do much of it, a walk a day? 30 mins if that, does exercise matter?

sorry if this post annoys some people, i see this sub full of veteran weight loss people, so i thought i’d ask here, thank you for your time and answers

submitted by /u/thiscantbeitlol
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/e89vPZT

No comments:

Post a Comment