Thursday, July 28, 2022

Slow weight loss and nobody notices

I’ve slowly lost 49 pounds over close to 10 months. (I know it’s not good and I should’ve lost way more by now but I’m fat and it’s hard) My stomach is huge and is covered in layers and layers of fat so there aren’t many changes at all if any. It takes me forever to go down a size in clothes and no one really notices my weight loss even my mom said it wasn’t that noticeable cause I’m doing it slowly. I thought it was just my body dysmorphia taking its toll on me cause I suffer with it daily but I guess it’s really the truth cause my mom said there was no difference cause I’m not doing it fast. I mean what’s the point in putting in all of this work for no one to even notice, my clothes to fit tight, and to feel like trash in my own skin? I’ve put in way too much work on my body and mind to get here and it doesn’t even make a difference…it sucks

submitted by /u/Calm-Face-3584
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/OkeVm1L

No comments:

Post a Comment