Sunday, July 31, 2022

Hoping to lose 20-23 lbs in the next 9 weeks. (M/34/213lbs)

I know that's quite a goal and requires a lot of work but I feel it's def achievable as long as I remain committed.

I'm 213 and want to get down to 190. I used to work out until I started my first year of teaching last year which threw me into a whirlwind of emotions and distracted me from working.

Hoping now to get back into. Only drinking water, doing 2hrs of walking/speedwalking after work.

Any good recommendations or hints that could be helpful? I know I gotta cut out the sweets and no junk food which i'm committed to. I do wanna have a little fruit juice from time to time but high level of sugar might be good for weight loss right?

submitted by /u/KevTravels
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Jwxkygm

No comments:

Post a Comment