Monday, July 11, 2022

Accessible health science literature

Don't know where best to ask this, or precisely what it is I'm looking for, but I wanted to put a question out there. I have so many questions and ideas I'd love to ask and explore that just looking online piecemeal seems overwhelming to me.

I'm looking for a sort of "layman's"/pop-science/accessible piece of literature that will help me understand how my body handles things like exercise, diet, and weight loss. Something that addresses, for example, what changes as I age (such as metabolism), differences between men and women when it comes to things like building muscle and losing weight. What nutrients from food best assist with these mechanisms.

Happy to answer any questions to try and provide clarity, and happy to check out pretty much all suggestions.

submitted by /u/inexcusable-drunk
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/QKv573c

No comments:

Post a Comment