Thursday, July 14, 2022

I've lost so much weight! I'm so happy!

Ok so, I've posted here before, at the time i weighed around 130 lbs I think, but now my weight loss journey has advanced greatly. I began to cut off some calories and pay attention to my weight at 143 lbs (65 kg) which is, 5 kg above the reccomended weight for my height, my bmi at the time was ''At risk of overweight'', so, I took action. I got professional help with my dieting, began eating less sweets and cutting junk food like burgers and pizzas entirely, eating full meals with lots of protein and salad, and I can say: It works very well! Now I see much more results from my workouts, and have never felt happier in my body, I plan on keeping this up until I reach my GW of 110 lbs (15 more lbs to go), I'm so happy!

submitted by /u/narancialover
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ShsxXym

No comments:

Post a Comment