Friday, July 22, 2022

what apps do you all use besides calorie trackers?

I know myfitnesspal loseit and chronometer are the main calorie counting apps that everyone uses, but I was wondering what other types of apps other than calorie counting do you use in weight loss and maintenance journey?

I'm asking cause I never really got into tech and apps that much but now I'm starting to see how helpful they can be lol. I'm waaaaay behind I know. Maybe someone is in a similar position and will also find this helpful. There are so many out there so here are just the general ones I am planning on using. Right now im just trying the leap fitness apps since I'm still researching.

1 . Pedometer - counts your steps

2 . Intermittent Fasting app - getting back into IF and i think looking at the data will be helpful

3 . Workout app. home workouts and hiit

and here are some other ideas that im looking into using

  1. task / habit app to keep you on task

  2. happy scale or libra or other scale app

  3. journal app

  4. water tracker

Some apps can do more than one of these things so i guess its just personal preference.

"fastic" is a fasting app that has a step counter and water tracker

"Simple" is a food tracking app and fasting app where you can journal and add pics

I'm still exploring these options trying to see what works best for me.

What apps other than myfitnesspal and loseit are helping you on your weight loss journey and what do you like about them?

Are there any apps that you cant live without?

Looking forward to hearing from people who know way more about this than me! :)

submitted by /u/Unlucky-Fortune7995
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Vlv7L1c

No comments:

Post a Comment