Sunday, July 24, 2022

Does anyone else have this anxiety when it comes to maintaining their weight loss?

I lost about 80 lbs back in 2018, I’ve maintained it since. I’ve gained maybe 5 lbs since, I’ve struggled with my weight since I was little always was the chubbier kid. I lost maybe 50 lbs back in 2014 and gained it back within the year, this is the longest I’ve maintained weight loss and I’d like to believe I’ll stay where I’m at now. I still have cheat days but I’ve learnt it’s about moderation. However, I still have anxiety when I cheat that I’ll end up where I was 80 lbs heavier in 2016. It really consumes me and every time I prove myself wrong but it feels so real.

submitted by /u/Dsg1695
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/TAW3w97

No comments:

Post a Comment