Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Is this even possible?

In my research into what will help this journey that I've just started, I'm feeling hopeless.

The first contributor is that everybody vouches for breastfeeding as a helper in weight loss. My daughter is 21 months old and still nursing, but I've gained 40 pounds since she was born. That alone is enough to make me disgusted with myself, but breastfeeding does not seem to help weight loss for me.

She also does not yet sleep through the night. I'm constantly exhausted. I know that the extra weight does not help but I have read everywhere that good sleep is a vital component for weight loss. There's nothing I can do about that, though.

I want to be healthier so that I can play with her without being fatigued and instill healthy habits in her.

Just feeling kinda hopeless right now, as I gained 3 lbs in the first week of trying for weight loss. I've now cut pop and counting calories loosely, mainly just not snacking out of boredom and swapping random junk food for vegetables and fruit.

submitted by /u/mdja18
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/A6Y310T

No comments:

Post a Comment