Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Can’t stop eating comfort food

Same as the title really. 20, male, 110KG. I got down to 85KG around 6 months ago, but I didn’t feel like I’d lost anything and couldn’t see any weight loss, so I fell into old habits.

I have a very sedimentary job, I work from home most days and have little exercise.

My comfort foods are pizza and full sugar coke. And I can’t seem to refrain from having them when I’m feeling down or stressed.

I asked a doctor if there’s anything medically that can be done (I’m pretty sure some of this is a relapse of depression) but all they tell me is to lose weight and exercise.

I really want to lose weight and be healthier but my brain doesn’t seem to want to let me.

All help appreciated

submitted by /u/Initial-Ad-6542
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/TzNv7ML

No comments:

Post a Comment