Saturday, July 30, 2022

I am considering weight loss surgery. Can i hear some of ur experiences?

I (22f) am regular at the gym, eat healthy and am mindful and can also lose weight when i put the work in, but fact of the matter is my mental health dictates my life whether i like it or jot and if my brain decides its too overwhelming i stop actively losing weight and just focus on being healthy.

I recently got diagnosed with Bipolar DisorderII that means theyre still experimenting with medication and honestly ive been wanting to lose weight permanently. Because of my PCOS i can never keep it off.

I figured im 22. Nows the perfect time to get this in place so in the long run i can be the healthiest i am. Ive quite smoking, i eat very minimal red meat, i am physically active, very active for someone my weight, and i dont thankfully have ajy diseases caused by obesity yet. However i cant keep ignoring that im 290 lbs and this is the second time ive gained all my weight back. I lost 50 lbs when i was 16, gained it all back and then some more, then lost 80 lbs at 19 only to gain a 100.

I plan on speaking with my GP in 2 weeks time on my appointment but is there any pointers anyone can give me? In terms of preop and post op and what your timeline looked like

I am 5’4, Body fat is at 49% and BMi is 49.8

Thankyou

submitted by /u/True-Shoulder-700
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/hx2lsOP

No comments:

Post a Comment