Friday, July 15, 2022

My ankle pain has gone away?!??

For almost my whole life I’ve dealt with awful ankle and foot pain whenever I walked, ran for to long, or did certain exercises. Just last week I realized I haven’t felt it in a while. So I went for about a 2.5 mile walk and just….nothing. I mean I went to physical therapy for my ankle pain and you’re telling me all I needed to do was lose some weight? I sat for a good 10 minutes just reveling it my new discovery. Last time I went to play tennis it was January (I started my weight loss journey in February). Today I went to play tennis today and again, there was just no pain. I cant even describe how happy it makes me. My foot pain cause me so many issues. PE in middle school caused me so much pain I’d cry when I got home. I just wanted to share because this goal feels bigger than any number on the scale. I’m very proud of myself and literally so excited. I cannot even describe how good it feels to have this issue be gone.

submitted by /u/cousingregenjoyer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3rIU5uZ

No comments:

Post a Comment