Saturday, July 23, 2022

I refuse to go back to disordered eating and I’d rather have slow weightloss than mess up my mental.

I have a serious history of disordered eating and maybe even bordering on eating disorders but not this time. Somehow this time, I have so much more clarity on being intentional about slow weight loss than just simply seeing the fat fall off. I’ve done it before, I’ve lost 40lbs in the past in 2.5 MONTHS, and the crazy part is that I have 0 recollection on how I looked or left. I have pictures but I always think to myself “why don’t I remember this body?” And I wonder if I hated my body so much that my mind is blocking all the hatred I felt at that time to protect me now.

My past with food is pretty wild too. I use to eat too little (1200 or even less), then I went thru a phase where I’d lie to myself of eating good all day and then I’d smoke some weed and binge on a whole tub of Nutella. Ive tried paleo, keto, Whole30, vegan, plant based only, fruits only, raw plant based, and I’ve even had extremely restrictive eating in my past but NOT this time.

This time, I don’t ever say no but I have a moderate amount. I go out and celebrate friends and family milestones but this time I actually listen to my body and stop when I feel myself getting full. I don’t care if the scale doesn’t move, I don’t care if the scale keeps fluctuating, all I care about is how I treat my body and mind with kindness and love. I deserve that and this time, I know it too.

I hope everyone who reads this, makes choices that brings you closer and closer to being kind and loving to yourself.

submitted by /u/baesharambaddie69
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/m5UN8hE

No comments:

Post a Comment