Saturday, July 30, 2022

Is there an "awkward" phase during weight loss? Like the embarrassing teenage years?

Starting weight : 190lbs
Current weight: 130lbs
Goal weight: 120lbsish?

I've lost 60lbs in about 2 years, this has been without exercise (I do stretches and some basic yoga but thats all I can handle due to spine issues and a hefty chronic illness). Anyway, I am 5'6 and have a very small frame/build so never carry weight that well. My weight loss is very noticeable in my face, shoulders, upper chest, legs and now starting on seeing it in my arms, but my belly, hips and under my boobs is still carrying noticeable extra lbs and lots of wobbly floppy bits. Im doing quite well regarding loose skin as I seem to have minimal (touch wood I havent just jinxed that). The parts that still carry this extra lbs are very noticeable compared to the rest of me, which now shows off my small frame.

Does everyone go through an awkward stage when losing weight, when some areas are lagging behind and need to play catch up to actually match the rest of your body? I know you can't spot lose weight, so im guessing this is the case. I dont really want to lose any more weight in my face or chest, but I still need to lose lBS in the areas that are lagging...........so annoying!!!!!

submitted by /u/Feisty_Foxy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/DWe9aEu

No comments:

Post a Comment