Sunday, July 24, 2022

stamina vs obese girl

Info: F27 5'6 CW 260 lbs GW 160 lbs *Please don't mind my english, i'm learning

Dear loseit community,

Please help me with my stamina. I started my weight loss journey about year ago and lose 40 lbs using CICO and walking (10 000 steps a day).

Nowadays, I walking and exercise with YouTube (cardio and programs with very light weighs) but I still feel weak and very often out of breath 🥵

So the question is - how can I increase my stamina? Because my weight I cannot run, jump etc. Is there any program, protocol which I can do? Maybe You were obese and have some expirience? I really want to be more fit. I live on 6th floor and when I take stairs, I'm dying on 4th floor😅

submitted by /u/psychobzi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/EcGtSyB

No comments:

Post a Comment