Tuesday, July 19, 2022

I feel like I’m losing control again.

I 23(m) 6 foot 3 inches; have gone from 350 pounds to 300 pounds in 6 months. I got a job as a landscaper so I get a lot of exercise and have been eating relatively healthy, the occasional Whataburger on a weekend but other than that it is a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in the mornings, a fruit cup for lunch and the classic chicken, rice and beans for dinner.

I have been stuck at 300 pounds this past month and feel myself losing control of my appetite like I did when I got to 350 pounds. I know what has to be done to progress my weight loss journey and I know the mental toll I will need to endure to get there but I’m scared I will crash and burn hard.

submitted by /u/Professional-Spot805
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/pDfEJAI

No comments:

Post a Comment