Sunday, July 10, 2022

Losing a lot of hair, is it caused by my weight loss?

20 year old 5'11 male. I weighed 253 lbs in early December, started dieting in early January. Last week I weighed at 185 lbs.

Recently I've noticed I've been losing a lot of my hair, and my hair looks worse every time I shower. I'm worried that I'm starting to bald, but I've also theorized that maybe all this hair loss is from my weight loss, because I really only started noticing that I've been losing a lot more hair around the time I started to lose a lot of weight. I did lose a lot of weight pretty drastically, so perhaps that has to do something with my hair. Admittedly I have been eating pretty little, like on average 1300ish calories every day (just a guess as I don't really know the calories for some of the things I eat daily).

Is my recent hair loss just natural balding, or is it being caused by my drastic weight loss? Tbh I hope that this is just a result of my fast weight loss, because I would think that my hair loss is reversible once I start eating at maintenance again.

submitted by /u/poddi-
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/JglWhOz

No comments:

Post a Comment