Sunday, July 10, 2022

I keep feeling hopeless.

I am 1 year postpartum, 213lbs; 5’6. I have been eating 1400 calories for almost two weeks and doing 17 hour fasts. I’ve been doing 6000-8000 steps a day. I haven’t lost much weight at all. The scale actually went up a tiny bit (half a pound this morning). I have insulin resistance which makes losing weight even harder. I’m just starting to feel hopeless. Like I will never lose weight. I used to be 160lbs before pregnancy. I feel like this is my new set body weight and my body just won’t let go. I’m so so frustrated. I just so badly want to be thin again. I hate looking in the mirror and seeing a huge belly. I’ve been doing okay maintaining my weight for a few months so I’m glad I’m not gaining much but the weight loss is really really painfully slow. Can anyone give me some advice or inspiration? I’m just feeling so down and discouraged right now.

submitted by /u/Maybe_Tough
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Ft0AHSr

No comments:

Post a Comment