Saturday, July 23, 2022

Went on a 5 day vacation and terrified to step on the scale… whats the damage youve done from a vacation?

What has your damage been from a vacation? How did you recover? How long did it take?

We were super active, but also drank alot of white claws and ate outside of my normal meals.

Whenever I eat outside my normal meals I seem to gain a bunch of water weight as is, and this was multiple days of eating outside my normal. I tried to make good choices but still allowed myself the scoop of mac and cheese and dessert.

We were active though, no formal exercise but walked alot and got an average of 15,000 steps a day. I can feel the bloat and gain on me, so think ill stay off the scale for awhile 😣

AND WE HAVE ANOTHER TRIP IN TWO WEEKS. Weight loss during summer is hard with all the events :/

submitted by /u/mama2021abcd
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/uigdwRY

No comments:

Post a Comment