Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Down 40 pounds but no one notices

26F; 5'6; SW: 312 CW: 272 GW: 180

My starting weight was 312 pounds, and in 3.5 months, I've lost 40 pounds. I now weigh 272 pounds, and to my surprise, no one notices. Granted, I started my weight loss journey at a high weight and am still at a very high weight, I would expect a small reaction from friends and family at the very least. But no one has noticed, and it makes me feel delusional. I don't mention my weight to them because I don't want to seem like I'm bragging. It would just feel nice to have your progress validated by your loved ones, that's all.

I notice the changes in my clothes and my face. I'm also slouching a lot less because I'm regaining my confidence. On Saturday, I wore makeup for the first time in over a year and felt beautiful. I know I am beautiful at any weight, but at my heaviest, I hated wearing makeup because I felt ugly. I'm noticing the changes in my confidence and appearance, but my loved ones haven't said a word. Has anyone experienced this?

My goal is to lose 130 pounds, so I still have a long way to go, but just wondering if others have friends and family that don't notice weight loss?

Side note: Last week, I asked my mom and sister if they noticed anything different about me, and they said no.

submitted by /u/LowRequirement8136
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Cwmr9it

No comments:

Post a Comment