Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Motivation after gaining weight back?

So last year I lost around 20-25lbs and basically reached my goal weight. However due to being in school and eating out all the time I gained it all back over the last 7-8 months. For some reason this time around I’m having a lot of trouble actually committing to losing weight. It’s harder for me to be active since I have a desk job and am working 40+ hours a week and have way less time to focus on cooking healthy meals and being more committed to weight loss. Anyone else working a 9-5 job have any tips for weight loss when you don’t have as much time to be active? I’m also worried about figuring out how to sustain my weight loss after I reach my goal weight. Any advice would be appreciated!

submitted by /u/calicoluvr23
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/x94lfhj

No comments:

Post a Comment