Saturday, July 30, 2022

What Keeps you Motivated!

I'm currently going through a weight loss journey where I've lost 18 pounds. A lot of you guys would say it's not that much but it's a lot for me. My goal is to get to 30 and I wanted to hear about what people do to remind them of their end goal. Personally, I've tried the motivational wallpaper, post-it, and all this flafla which didn't really do it for me. I recently started wearing some simple wristbands with motivational quotes on them. They are very subtle but very effective for me. Everytime I don't feel like doing something, I look down to my wrist and these couple words remind of my "WHY". I'll put the link to get them but I want to know what you guys do to constantly remind yourself of your objective? I'm open for suggestions in this journey that is only getting harder from here! Cheers

submitted by /u/Jimmy_Dangles2121
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/uKvNC0d

No comments:

Post a Comment