Sunday, July 31, 2022

I desperately need weight loss advice

I am a 5’5, 20 year old female and I currently weigh 240 pounds. As a child I was pretty skinny and had no problems with my weight. I do have PCOS which contributes to my weight issues. I previously weighed around 200-250 pounds when I was 15 but was able to lose most of it over the span of 2 years in a lockdown facility but as soon as I left the facility, I started gaining my weight back rapidly due to poor dietary choices. I’m hoping to lose 80-90 pounds to put myself at a healthy bmi but I have no idea how to go about it. I would greatly appreciate any advice on diet and workout methods. I’m have no idea what workouts I should do, how often I should work out, how long I should work out, etc. I have no idea how much I should eat or what I should eat. Please help

submitted by /u/SugarCoatedKittyCat
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/D31Mwva

No comments:

Post a Comment