Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Had an epiphany today...and my mindset has FINALLY changed!

This may seem obvious to many, but as someone who kept putting off losing weight over and over because I knew it would take a while to see changes in my body and even longer to reach my goals, this epiphany really shook me awake.

So many times I have wanted to start losing weight (I have about 35-40lbs to lose and I have done it before so I know what it takes). I never actually allowed myself to start (mentally or physically) because I was so discouraged by the fact that it was going to take months and months of work to see any results. I don't mind doing the work, I just want immediate results (impossible, I know lol).

But as I was thinking about it the other day, I realized that those months are going to pass me by regardless if I start, so what the hell am I waiting for? Today is day three of consistent 5 AM workouts, 1600 calories or less, and in a caloric deficit. Drinking tons of water and noticing my body seems less bloated, and happier, plus I am more energized at work in the morning after a workout! I am so proud of myself for starting, but more importantly, I am proud of myself for changing my mindset and my perspective. Something tells me this new mindset is going to be key to my success!

TL;DR - Yeah weight loss takes months, sometimes even years depending on your goals. But those months and years are going to pass you by regardless if you start your weight loss journey or not. What are you waiting for?!

submitted by /u/actuallybaggins
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/1IqlJ2Q

No comments:

Post a Comment