Sunday, July 24, 2022

Stuck in a rut

Hello,

I am a 26F 205lbs (around 93.2kg) 5' 1".

I am currently at my highest weight and stuck on what to do. I graduated last year and quit the job I had in school that required me to stand all day. By the end of last year, I reached 200lbs when I was previously 185lbs. I did not notice the change at first since I was job hunting for around 7 months and only wore stretchy things and sweats. I am now at a point where I am uncomfortable in my clothing; even if I wear things in a bigger size, it just kind of triggers my anxiety just thinking about it. I am at a point where I now stay in the house all day, have not talked to anyone besides family and coworkers in about 9 months, and feel like I am just wasting my life. I tried dieting before and tend to binge sometimes, but thankfully not as often as over a year ago. I am trying to create a new lifestyle/ plan for myself, but I am stuck on what I should do. I want to do something that works safely but semi-rapidly. I need ideas on good meals and exercises to do in the comfort of my own home since my depression is currently taking me to a low, and I do not want anyone looking at me.

I have tried MyFitnessPal, but logging calories and constantly weighing myself causes me to overthink things and just give up. I am looking for some good tips/ websites to aid in safe weight loss. My current goal is to be at 150-160lbs, and I really would love to have muscle.

submitted by /u/IDoWhatIWantSorry
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/AtfXRKm

No comments:

Post a Comment