Tuesday, July 26, 2022

I wish it was a fast process

I’ve only been in this community for a little bit so I personally haven’t seen a post like this, sorry if it is a repeat. But i SO wish weight loss happened over night. Knowing my current weight and my goal weight, it feels like it’ll be years before I’m there. I’ve tried MFP, calorie tracking and macros but I just led to binging and other disordered eating habits. I see repeatedly that calorie deficits and counting macros are the only way to lose weight and now that I know those don’t work for me (without going down a bad path) it feels like it’ll take forever to lose weight. This is more of a vent post than anything. Just frustrated I let myself get to this point.

submitted by /u/Aylabadayla
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/emBEJ0g

No comments:

Post a Comment