Saturday, July 16, 2022

Day 3 of my weight loss journey

I am 241lbs. It's lunch time.

I had a homemade 6 inch Black Forest ham and cheese sub. A seasonal blend Fruit salad (Cantaloupe, Pineapple, Red Grapes, Honey dew, red apples, and green apples.). And for a drink I picked Bolthouse Fa Multi-V Goodness cherry Smoothie.

I don't really like smoothies because I don't like the texture of the drink but it's supposed to have essential nutrients and it said no sugar added ( though I found out that was a lie after I go finished it.)

All together my lunch was 699 calories. That feels like a lot. But I think that's the normal amount of calories one is supposed to have for lunch or am I supposed to decrease.

My meals on Day 1 left me hungry and tired so I'm hoping to have better results today.

submitted by /u/FattyCake69
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/1vEH9lg

No comments:

Post a Comment