Tuesday, July 26, 2022

3 successes today :)

Today was kinda of a success but a fail. I ended up not doing my calorie defcit and not exercising I ate 3000 calories today because of a binge. But I'll will just try better tomorrow and try to do better. Lucky 3000 is just around my maintenance so I don't think I will gain any weight on the scale other than water weight.

But according to Research and the Bmi Scale I'm no longer Morbidly Obese :) one step closer to my goal. I so lost 4kgs which was difficult but it only took roughly 3 weeks.

My mother also told me she started to see a weight loss difference in my neck. So that motivated me to keep trying tomorrow. One bad day doesn't cancel out 15 good days :)

submitted by /u/Iranyourdogover
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/LPVc7WO

No comments:

Post a Comment