Sunday, July 17, 2022

Best ways to deal with bloating?

Hi friends, I have been terribly bloated lately and it’s making it very hard for me to stay motivated to continue working out/weight loss and eating well because I’m so tired all the time with my job and I’m not seeing progress because I’m soo bloated. All the time. I wake up and I look pregnant. Doesn’t change throughout the day just gets worse. What are peoples best ways to get rid of bloat? Fave supplements? I did get a hormonal IUD placed a few months ago which might have something to do with it but I’m thinking it’s a gut thing - I often get cramping. Any any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated!

submitted by /u/jchillingfor5seconds
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/h5dumtQ

No comments:

Post a Comment