Monday, July 25, 2022

Fun Win in Visualizing the Weight I've Lost :)

Wanted to share this fun win in this sub as it's been so helpful to scroll and lurk here through my journey. :)

The kids and I were preparing for an outing and I had to pack our lunch & supplies in a backpack. Surprised at how heavy it was, I jumped on the scale with it to see it's weight. I was stunned to see that the scale showed a total weight (me+backpack) of what I weighed in back in April! Meaning that the backpack represents exactly the almost 20lbs I have lost since April 😁.

It's tough for me to visualize my weight loss so it was a nice little win. It also really nailed in how much extra weight I was putting on my joints & why exercising was so painful back then. I'm about halfway to goal weight and it feels achievable knowing I've already gotten this far!

submitted by /u/dragonkalila
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/L1M0SQ9

No comments:

Post a Comment